GuidePedia

3
 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AetbzAmBDNk/Uad18eZ1oaI/AAAAAAAAAHI/zWt38kLlEtY/s1600/Anak+kecil+sholat.jpg
Sometime, I thank god that in my religion there are plenty of easiness that are offered when we do our pray. And sometimes too, I thank god that I have a freak husband. Ooops what's up with that? Here's the detail.

On fasting month, there's a praying method at night after Isya which is called Tarawih and me and my husband sometimes do it together at home. My husband always want to spell the different Koran's letter after Al- Fatihah each rakaat.

Even that of he has got a forgetful habits of which letter that have already been read or not, he doesn't lose his idea, before the tarawih begun, he write 11 letters, as the rakaat 's amount with the very big font size, and he put it near the head of prayer mat, so if he forgot about which letter that got its turn to be read, my husband cheat on that paper. My god, sometimes the devil makes laugh on his act, but thank god I can keep it till the tarawih ended. But, I still hope that it's still a fair option not to laugh on the middle of the Tarawih.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. be a lucky girls to get the freak....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, but unfortunately, not every body have the same thought with you, Mr. Freak..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha.... I do believe that this year he will do it again.Soooo Zen... :)

    ReplyDelete

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top