GuidePedia

2
 http://www.elitha-eri.net/download/2010/12/nenek-sihir.jpg
My mother has a cousin, a woman, who lives nearby my home in Bandung. She lives with her husband, and one of her son. This aunty extremely loves to sell anything, especially food that she makes everyday and then she sell anywhere she likes including in an sport training event.(!)

I used to love to go to her house, cause I feel comfortable with it, and the best thing that I used to love is she always has many foods to served that I can eat, especially when I want a homemade food.

But unfortunately, I finally found a strange a shameful habit. This was found when I went with her to a party. I came to her home a few hour before the party time, so that I can make up my self first before we leave.

In the end of her preparation, she briught many plastic bag in her purse, which I used to be very confused why she did it, but I didn't want to ask what are those bag are for.

In that party she asked me to see what kind of foods that are served for the guests, and then, and this is the shocking one for me, she began to take many kind of those foods in a large portion and then she fulfill the plastic bag that she brought with it at the corner of the party building, and then she explained to me that those food are gonna be given to her son.And after all of it " well prepared" into her purse, we went home, oops what a hack!!

She didn't do it for only one or two time, but every time she went to a party. And I don't know whether she's got a nutty mind or what.

And slowly, I didn't come to her house anymore, in order of my own business in my college, and also beside of I don't want to disturb her no more.

That was happened around 10 years ago, I haven't make any call to her neither during these years, I hope she's still ok, keep steady with her selling business, but hopefully she would not do her party food picking habit just like an ant anymore.

Post a Comment Blogger

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top