GuidePedia

0
http://www.soniccathedral.co.uk/site/wp-content/images/rollercoaster_ticket.jpg 

On last end of June, when my son had a vacation, me and my son's school went to Taman Safari in Bogor, I thought I was gonna be boring me , cause I imagined about the jam and the crowd that we're gonna see in since we do the journey there. But fortunately everything that I thought above was never been happened, cause we were departing earlier in the morning, so we didn't met any jam there but only when our beloved Jusuf Kalla pass the toll, we had to stop the travel for a while.

In Taman Safari, after the bus moved around the park to watch the animals, we stopped outside the animal zone to had a lunch and a rest. After the break the kids were allowed to find any games that they want to do as racing, swimming, playing ball and so on. Most of kids prefer went to swim even the weather was felt so chilled.

Because of my son's illness that time, I didn't let him to swim, not to make him disappointed, I bring him to play anothers as I mentioned above, and off course, he chose to play the racing car.

Enough with any kind of car racing, I saw a kind of roller coaster locket. I was surprised cause I remembered that my kid was so enjoying this kind of game when me and my family went to Dunia Fantasi. So, I got hurry to be in queue to buy the ticket for me and for my son. After I got it, I go to the game, but I got another surprise there, not the good one as the surprise before, cause a banner mention to the visitor that the kid that allowed to join it is the kid with the age of 8. Oh, god, my son was just 5 years old! Why didn't they tell it before we buy the ticket!! Are they going to cheat us..? So, I didn't want to loose my 16.000 rupiahs, then I came back to the locket, and I saw the teenager boys were queuing there , so I came to them and offered my ticket by telling them that I couldn't enjoy that game in order of my son's age, thank's god, they believe me that the ticket were not fake, then they bought it from me. Thanks again my god, I could refund my money, not to fly away with the cheated coaster ticket seller. Then, with the happily mind I played another game with my son , till the day dawn and we had to came back to the bus to get home to Jakarta. Fuih, that was close...

Post a Comment Blogger

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top