GuidePedia

2
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/07/article-0-0D11FF5F000005DC-163_634x420.jpg
Every morning, I always feed my son before send him to his school, whenever my son have a meal, sometimes the rice drop from his mouth that make me have to clean the floor up after the meal time. But in this morning, I really felt that my mouth is also clean up, cause when I clean up the dishes, I saw a kind of white spot on my left hand, in order that I was too lazy to put it off, I licked it..but what the h#*+l!!, I licked a spot of baby soap!!

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. It's good to kiss you then, free of germ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahh, did you think I always got full of germs in my mouth? Who are you? Mr. sterile?

    ReplyDelete

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top