GuidePedia

1
http://cdn.klimg.com/vemale.com/headline/650x325/2013/01/mandi-lebih-dari-5-menit-pintu-kamar-mandi-otomatis-terbuka-wow.jpg
Stay in a rent house in many years, sometimes make me feel uncomfortable to do my washing time, as wash my dishes, clothes, or even when I have to fulfill my water sink.

That's all because the owner of the rent house doesn't like the "Contractor" as me turn the pump longer than 30- 60 minutes, even the water flow is very weak that cannot even fulfill my medium-dimension sink, so, even I haven't done with my washing time, if the time of 60 minute is up, he turn that machine off immediately. I feel a little humiliated with it, but I cannot do nothing even to protest it, because I don't want to make any argue. So, in those years, I have never used my washing machine because of the limited water that he made.

But now, I feel very thankful with my god, cause he give me a hugh gift that finally my husband got the opportunity to buy a home, which was a big dream from the early time we become a husband and wife.

So now, I really enjoy my time to wash, not to afraid of lack of water no more, and most of all, now I can wash my clothes with my washing machine!

Post a Comment Blogger

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top