GuidePedia

4

Some people say that the horizontal look cloud got a mean that there's gonna be a disaster in that country/ region. As a research has ever found the same kind of cloud look years ago in Japan a few moment before a big earth quake there. But how about this kind of cloud look, diagonal one,(just like the /Rif band logo) is this also means the same as the horizontal one? I took this picture around Kebon Jeruk, Western Jakarta,January 8, 2008. And then I saw the horizontal one an hour later on my way back home to Ciledug. Unfortunately, my battery was down that I couldn't take the picture..

OMG, is there really gonna be a (next)disaster in my country, as the belief of the cloud tried to tell us? Sounds a lil bit silly huh? Or that was just a variant shape of cloud only? I certainly hope that the belief of the cloud shape is just a stupid issue that ever told by the people.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Disasater is my middle name, now you face it ! We are in the middle of disasters miss, don't you forget the flood ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we're in the middle of the ruining country, but, is that cloud come later after the flood, or there is the next scary moment after it soon man?! OMG, why now I'm very afraid to the cloud shape..silly,huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. itu asap dari roket dong...napa mau takut2??

    ReplyDelete

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top