GuidePedia

2



On a holiday on may 17th, me and my family went to ITC Permata Hijau, cause as usual every leasure day, my son asked my husband to play the battery car there.

When we arrived, we saw a crowded people nearby parking field, my husband stopped the motorcycle, to look what was happening. When I got closer by my self, I saw a very bad turned side up crashed Honda Jazz that was already just in a half body. That jazz was being tried to be opened by people.Then I saw a bleeded hand of a woman from the door window, bleeded head of 12th years old boy and an adult man. But frankly, I didn't see their hug each other as the news said. Maybe that was because of the car that became just in a half, so it make that the victims were look very close from back to front, but no hug at all.

Oops, what a view! Look like that Jazz just flew away from the 6th floor of that ITC. From the news I heard that that family just had their prayer from a church on the 8th floor, then the wife who just learnt to drive a car for 2 month tried to drive the jazz. Unfortunately, she hadn't used to drive through the spiral road of that ITC. So, that was why that car thrown away down by crashing the wall.

Wow, I took the pictures and recorded the situation when the victim being tried to be evacuated, but unfortunately then my husband ask me to stop recording to get into the ITC, cause he didn't want our son saw that "bleedy" condition.

I was a little shaking with that witnessing experience, but anyway I thank god that the Jazz was not thrown down on me, when we passed that place to get to the motorcycle parking field!


Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Where's write that i ussualy read??? Funny, simple and entertening a lot....
    I miss that..a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for missing my thought, rudy honey, but i only got stuck on my head to express the inspirations. so,I'll try again to write as the previous type that you miss.( if only I got the entertaining stories,ok?!)

    ReplyDelete

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top