GuidePedia

2
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I2OWVuCQK3Q/TjA1Lqxh3UI/AAAAAAAAAR0/ryum6vdUCPM/s1600/nzaroti.jpg
In these few days my son really love roasted bread which I made every afternoon. So, I buy bread everytime my bread at home has finished. One day, in the afternoon, My son reminded me to buy a loaf of bread, so when I heard a regular bread seller which I usually buy was coming, I rushed to chased him, then I ask for the bread. From another seller, with the same brand, the bread's price is Rp.5500,- but to this seller, when I gave him the money, he said that the amount that I have to pay was just Rp.5000,-. "How come?" I asked the seller, cause the price that set on the pack is Rp.5200 that's still a higher price that wanted me to pay. "No", he said, "Rp.5000,- is enough for me". But I didn't believe him yet, so I checked the expired date, and I read that the exp. date was the next 4 days from the date I bought it, wow he's honest, what a great seller!. Then I paid the price and say that I very thankful for his kindness. Till now I still feel amaze to that seller, cause he give his buyer cheaper price than the price tag ask for it!

Post a Comment Blogger

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top