GuidePedia

2
Friends, wise men say that we will not ever get enough friend for our life. A good friend is a person to whom we can share about anything such as stories, happines or mostly, if I could say that is for most, our sadness. Cause we do never can deny that one of the therapy in losing our sadness is by sharing it with to a "listenable" fellow.

http://blog.clarity.fm/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/quality-friends.jpg

But, to get a real friend is not that easy as we shake our hand to introduce ourselves by telling our name to be a friend, cause not everyone who knows us will be able to be a good one to talk with as friend.


I think one of the difficulties to have a friend or being a good friend is have to be built inside ourselves mind first, just like can we just understand people as we want to be understood by them? Can we listen to another as we want to be listened by them? And then, if we do finally find a kind of someone who's sharedable about anything, we cannot always telling them our pityness life story cause it's gonna make our friend very bored to be our friend. I know it's very easy to talk about those perfect friend theories, but it is must be pretty hard to be done, cause every human has his egos which sometimes, or mostly, wanna be the only one to be understood by all people around.


And so, in my life, I never think I'm already a good friend, cause sometimes I hate another just because of their habit that is different with mine, and that's a very bad ego habit right? So for now on, hopefully I'm not only can write this cheap wrote, but also can do the theory above to be a good friend for another. Amin..






Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Ok I'm your real friend hon, gimme a big hug....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never hug any friend, cause I think it's gonna feel ashameful..only husband please..

    ReplyDelete

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top