GuidePedia

2
http://www.hdpaperwall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/rain-13.jpg
In the several days, Jakarta get alot of rain, especially in the morning. Most people hate rain, but I'm not. I love rain, even it hard rain that's drop all over Jakarta, cause I think Jakarta's weather that's alway warm also always need to be refreshed.

As today, Jakarta in showered by continuously rain since in the early day l , I enjoy it, even my son has to go to school and he want to go by riding his bicycle, and he doesn't want to be accompanied. So, I covered him by a rain coat, then watch him from distance, not to let him alone in any bad journey possibility.

But dear rain, tomorrow is the beginning of a long weekend,please cancel your daily arrival till night, cause I don't want to miss this weekend just by staying at home.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Warm ?

    My ass....Jakarta is hell and hell is no warm dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the matter with your ass, fellow?Feels like hell? oops.
    As I ever told by my cooking lecturer at D1, word "hot" is for a temperature that comes from boiling food,so if we use the word "hot" for Jakarta's weather, I don't think I've already been cooked by this city yet
    , so for now I just can say that Jakarta is just very much warmer than another cities that faraway from sea

    ReplyDelete

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top