GuidePedia

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/cute_little_baby_girl-wide.jpg
When I was a kid, I am such a very lazy girl. I didn't like to help my mother in every girly job at home such as cooking, mopping, washing and so on. My mother was usually upset for this my laziness, and sometimes of my careless, and so she used to always reminded me that I was gonna be a housewife in the next period of my adult life, that I had to be so diligent in doing any home job, but still, I was pretty difficult to be that nice girl. Maybe this bad habit was because I have two elder brother who didn't ever had helped my mother either, so I became a little boyish who didn't like any girly tasks at home.

And then, when my parent moved to another city when I was in high school, I realized that I had to turn my those habit to be 90 percent changed than before, cause from that time there were no more adult who could watch and taking care of us in every second in every what we did. In that cause, I started to upgrade my daily activity schedule, since in what time that I had to be awaken, taking care of my house, clean it up, off course, cooking, even just cooked a very easy meal, school,till every tiny things that used to be done by my mother, as washing my own clothes, ironing it, and so washed my own used glasses and dishes.



As a beginner in that time, I was shocked and exhausted by the difference situation that I had to get without my mother. But fortunately, in the spirit of getting the maturity to prove to my parent that every thing is ok without any parents around and near us, then I finally could change myself became so tidy, dicipline, and manageable in every my daily things without them.


I finally really thank god that the moment when my parent moved to another city has really changed me become a good home care taking girl, I think, cause since few years after my parents moved and when since I got married, I have never get any difficulties in doing my home job as a housewife and a mother.

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top