GuidePedia

0
https://www.madison.k12.wi.us/files/Calendar_0.jpg

One of my uniqe habit is I usually give a date to every stuff of when that things I bought, such as refrigerator, phonecell, standfan, dispenser, cupboard or even my son's bath tub. I do it in order to know what's the age of everything above whenever it got to be repaired. I write the date at the hidden place of the stuff it self, usually in hidden place at the corner.

But for now, I'm a little lazy to write the date of when those are bought, maybe because now I think it's not necessary to always write the date, or I already bored with this habit, which I think is not very useful for my life. So, this is a useless story too huh?!

Post a Comment Blogger

Trimakasih ya udah komentar..jangan nyepam !

[Kesenengan][hot][recent][3]

 
Top